We are including this information so you can see how important your donation is to our organization - whether you are volunteering for events, fundraisers or caroling; or, whether you are wondering where your money is going.
Some expenses may seem a bit extravagant to some and a drop in the bucket to others. We believe that what we do is extravagant and no matter how you look at it, it is still a WIN-WIN for everyone involved!
YOU CAN BE PART OF THE WIN-WIN STRATEGY!
The approximate breakdown per Student Caroler is $302.00 when you include the Annual Awards Banquet.
The approximate breakdown per Adult Caroler is $392.00 including the banquet and the $90.00 for their background check and fingerprinting.
Hopefully fundraising volunteers at the different events will bring in enough money to cover the cost of everyone's banquet tickets as well.
HERE IS WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES
1) $5.00 – CD for those who need help learning the songs prior to the September rehearsals.
2) $10.00 – Original Songbook
(replacements are also $10 each)
3) $40.00 - liability of broken items at the school, church or facility per children not listening. (This is REFUNDABLE if nothing was broken by you or your child / children. If you or your child does break an item more than $40.00, you agree to pay the difference , including the taxes immediately.)
4) $20.00 – give away bags / items for recipients
5) $40.00 – toward group t-shirt / correct matching apparel for public performances
6) $62.00 per person for the 2-day Tour Bus Rental
7) $30.00 per person for food and drinks for 2 Caroling / Performances days
8) $45.00 per person for Annual Awards Banquet (without making a profit to keep the cost low).
9) $15.00 per person for certificates, awards, photos, letters
10) $35.00 per person for gifts
During the Covid 19 pandemic, there are still many ways for students to earn their community service hours with CCMT from the comfort of their own home day or night. For more information, click on the button below or give us a call and ask us how.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!